Opus’ DNA is founded in the payments industry world—over the last two decades, we have been working alongside innovators in payments: from the days of ATMs and device-based payments to today’s touchless, digital, and invisible transactional ecosystems.
Both service providers and users of payments technologies typically struggle with some key challenges, including:
- Legacy architecture that may roadblock new initiatives
- Fragmented customer experience
- High cost of integrating new forms of payments
- High cost of legacy maintenance and enhancing capabilities to meet new demand
- Hidden fee structure for merchants
- Discrepancies in disputes and chargebacks